We are hiring.
Tell us about yourself.
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Immediate requirement for a Senior Oracle Database Administrator (Apps) who can handle the below. Only candidates who can join within 2 weeks need to apply. You need to have a minimum of 5 years strong relevant experience.
• Oracle Databases 12c, 18c, 19c
• Oracle e-Business Suite 12.2 (Administration)
• Oracle Exadata X7 and X8M
• Linux Administration
• Oracle RAC, ASM and grid infrastructure
• Oracle DataGuard
• Oracle WebLogic Server
• Oracle GoldenGate
• Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Administer Oracle Fusion cloud and Oracle Integration Cloud (preferred)
Oracle Fusion HCM Business Analyst – AD1122
Location : Dubai
This position will be part of the Application technical team responsible for providing support, enhancement, and implementation services using the technology stack of Oracle Fusion Applications. This candidate will be required to closely work with the Business and should have the ability to coordinate, interact and work with different teams for the delivery of the solution.
- You must have strong Techno-Functional knowledge of the Oracle Fusion HCM application with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience in Oracle Fusion HCM.
- HCM Data Loader (HDL), HCM Extracts, HCM Fast Formula, System Integrations, BI/OTBI Reports, OTBI, BI Publishers, Infolets, SQL, PL/SQL and other HR dashboards.
- Should have worked extensively on modules like Core HR, Absence Management, Talent Management, ORC, and application security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, and customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Preparing estimates based on the custom requirements and preparing project schedules.
- Building custom reports, interfaces, and integrations using Fusion Technology Stack.
- Working with Functional Consultants to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements.
- Being involved in post-implementation support to provide solutions for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve a change management process.
- Testing and documenting all code changes.
Support the Fusion HCM application environment.
Senior Software Engineer _ Tableau – AD011222
Onsite – Dubai
Looking for a strong developer in Tableau who has extensive experience & knowledge in :
- Building good quality dashboards
- Data integration
- Formatting, alignment, implementation
- Create views, distribution list
- Regular maintenance
- Data Visualization / Reporting
- Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling
Preferably with experience in : StreamSets Data Collector, Kafka, DBT, Airflow, PostgreSQL + Citus
YOU SHOULD BE MASTER IN TABLEAU.
- Computer Science, Computer Applications, or related streams
- Certifications preferred in data integration and data modeling
- 5-7 Years